Stop drilling for oil on this massive scale! Stop harming sea life with horrible shale gas and air blasting drilling techniques. Drilling for oil is very disruptive to the environment. It can destroy natural habitats and causes a lot of stress for animals near the drilling site. In addition, the pipes to gather the oil compromise huge terrains of nature. When there is an oil spill, it can be very deadly to animals! Did you know the explosion of BP’s Deepwater Horizon Rig in the Gulf of Mexico anno 2010 has resulted in spilling 68.000 square mile of sea surface and killed approximately 1 million coastal and offshore seabird, 5.000 marine mammels and more than 1.000 sea turtles.
If you want to donate to an organization that is standing up against drilling in some of the most beautiful wild and natural places in America, check out www.wilderness.org
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators