Koala love. All our hearts and thoughts go the Koala population and other animals in Australia during the 2020 bushfires.
In november 2019, Australia declared a state of emergency. Fire rapidly spread across all states to become some of the most devastating bushfires on record. An area of more than 27 million acres has burned. At least 33 people are dead, 3,000 homes destroyed, more than 1,2 billion animals got burned alive. 400 megaton carbon dioxide got pumped into our atmosphere. Several species might be extinct because of this disaster.
And the worst part for me is the fact that most of these fires did not occurred naturally. No, a lot of them were set on fire.
Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you’re going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5” (16cm), W 13” (33cm), D 2¾” (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼” wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators