If not now then when? A rhetorical question we should all ask ourselves. We live on a planet with growing population, faster productions, cars emitting co2, cell phones, clothing, grey energy, food, luxury, etc… Despite the fact everybody actually knows we are growing out of proportion, only a marginal amount of people is willing to stand up and act for climate. We need to change the way we live and bring back harmony between our way of living and nature. Because fighting nature is a battle we can never win. Only by working together we can survive and help nature restore as much as possible! So we need to spread the word and stand up for nature because if we do not do it now, we will not survive.
More about this t-shirt
- Soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch
- Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping