You can contribute to the efforts against deforestation by doing these easy steps:
• Plant a Tree where you can.
• Go paperless at home and in the office.
• Buy recycled products and then recycle them again.
• Buy certified wood products. Read the labels and look for the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) mark.
• Support the products of companies that are committed to reducing deforestation. It’s all about business. If you don’t buy, they will be encouraged to improve their practices.
• Raise awareness in your circle and in your community.
• Buy only what you will use.
• Don’t use Palm Oil or products with Palm Oil.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping