If Corona doesn’t get to you, Climate change will!
Between 2030 and 2050, climate change is expected to cause approximately 250 000 additional deaths per year, from malnutrition, malaria, diarrhea and heat stress. And climate change is real! Every year we break new records in temperature, storms are getting stronger and neem more time to die. Our CO2 levels are the highest in 800,000 years. And did you know 11% of global greenhouse gas emissions caused by humans are caused by deforestation? That is comparable to the emissions of all cars on our planet. About 800 million people are vulnerable to climate change impacts such as droughts, floods, heat waves, extreme weather events and sea-level rise. We need to change our way of living. Not tomorrow, but today!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping