Eco-anxiety or climate anxiety is “a chronic fear of environmental doom”.
Caused by human-induced climate change, it is associated with a growing awareness of the many direct and indirect effects on individuals lives stemming from extreme weather events, rising sea levels, floods, forest fires and potential loss of livelihood or housing. When there are feelings of loss involved, the response may be referred to as ecological or climate grief.
Swedish teenager, Greta Thunberg, is a high-profile example of a climate warrior and making climate anxiety more visible around the world. At the age of 11, she became seriously depressed because of her worries about global warming. The start of a new generation.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping